Sunday, March 15, 2015

Lawrence Eagle Tribune Article!!!

Hello Everyone,

      I have been very busy ( mother of three <3) and a tad bit late on the updates. An artist career is much more than just creating images and the marketing/ promoting of this new body of work has been time consuming to say the least, but I have learned a lot from this experience. I usually dedicate my blog as a news feed to update those who are interested in my work with exhibitions, new work, etc, but I hope that in the future I can create more posts that are filled with advice for other emerging artist. With art being cut from many public schools and the lack of focus on professional development in Art Undergraduate and Graduate Programs, I feel passing along this information to those who have the same desire to create art as I do is apart of my calling.
       This article written by Terry Date, writer for the Lawrence Eagle Tribune, reminded me how important mentorship has been for my career.

http://www.eagletribune.com/news/merrimack_valley/dropping-in-on-a-dream/article_a33d9541-cfe4-516c-a31f-0cd438bb51cd.html?mode=jqm

Keep Dreaming...Keep Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment